There are thousands of volunteers right across our wonderful borough, giving their time to help local people, communities and the environment!
Each year we search for inspirational volunteers and invite nominations for Dudley CVS Awards, an annual celebration that sees some of the borough’s most amazing volunteers receive special thanks and recognition.
We seek nominations for people who make a difference through for example:
Dudley CVS is on the hunt for nominations for people and groups who roll up their sleeves and get active in their communities and help to make life better for local people.
Examples could include:
– engaging people and communities in activities, helping people to share, learn and do
– bringing people of all ages and backgrounds together
– making a lasting, positive difference to their communities
– developing and supporting projects for local children, young people and families
– inspiring health and wellbeing
– looking out for others
– encouraging social connectivity
– helping local sports clubs
– lending a hand in their street or neighbourhood
– supporting each other to thrive
– active in the arts or with local heritage groups
– connecting their business to support local communities
Visit the INSPIRATION page to see previous nominations and get your creative juices flowing, then the NOMINATION page to nominate. We will also be sharing latest news and inspiration for nominations on this blog.
Once again two special awards will be presented to a young volunteer of the year, for a star volunteer under the age of 25 and a special award for long service is presented in memory of former Dudley CVS Chair Gordon Lindsay.
The volunteer[s] can give their time in the voluntary, community, faith, statutory or even the private sector and individuals or groups can be put forward, as long the time they give is on a voluntary basis and they live/volunteer in Dudley borough.